Monday, March 26, 2012

My Faves on Fab


The Amélie Bow in Black and Creme..... Just $16 on FAB today...
or in multi color...
 (not wearing the clip but since I match it so well..... I had to post this random photo!!)
 Eyelash Clip in Cherry just $19 today on Fab today...
or in Punch

Native Jewels in Magenta or Aqua Just $16 on Fab...
 The Felt Feather CLIP in canteloupe (the colors are amazing in person, hand-dyed chartreuse and a corral-y melon color). $16 on Fab today....
The Ribbon Candy Headband in Hand-dyed periwinkle (soft denim blue). $16 on Fab today....

These are MY Personal favorites of the wide selection I have selling on Fab.com through tomorrow! Get 'em while the last!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Lovely items - so colourful :) Maggie xx

Chase Clark said...

My goodness. Everything you make is absolutely beautiful and I want ALL of it!